|Offered by||Zhejiang Gongshang University|
|Start date||September, 2018|
|Application fee||400 (RMB) / 70 (USD)|
- Course Overview
- Program advantages
- Program Objectives
- How to apply
Length, Credits and Degree
The length of curriculum is four years. Minimum credits for graduation: 125 credits. Qualified students will be granted Bachelor Degree of Management in Accounting in the field of International Accounting.
■All the courses are delivered in English except some of Chinese language courses.
■Dissertation is required to be written in English
1. Xiao-fang Ma, Director of Auditing department, Associate Professor, Ph.D in Accounting.
2. Yizheng Qiu, Deputy Dean of the School, Graduate Student Supervisor, Associate Professor, Ph. D in Corporate Finance.
3. Binfeng Chai, Director of Finance Management Department, Associate professor, Ph. D in Finance.
4. Star Aimin Zeng, Vice-director of the Institute for Corporate Finance Study, Associated Professor, Ph. D in Accounting
5. Yin Chen, Graduate Student Supervisor, Professor, Master's degree in Accounting.
6. Shirley Xie, Director of International affairs, Associate professor, Ph.D in Accounting.
■Corporate Financial Accounting
■Financial Statement Analysis
■Corporate Financial Management
Students will acquire systematic knowledge of accounting from an international perspective, including taxation, auditing, management and financial accounting, accounting information system, as well as various general business knowledge. Students will also progressively learn Chinese, and acquire a good understanding of China’s contemporary politics, economy, and culture. Graduates shall be able to pursue a wide range of professional accounting careers in public accounting firms, corporation, government agencies, and nonprofit organizations, both in China and their home countries. And graduate shall have a good standing to participate and promote international exchange and cooperation between China and their home countries.
Submit Application Documents: prepare necessary documents and upload in CISS.
Pay Application Fee: Application Fee can be paid online or ask your customer service executive for guidance.
Qualification Verification: CISS customer service executive will contact you immediately when receive the files, please pay attention to your e-mail or your CISS.
Admission Letter: the admission letter will be normally sent out within 10 working days after all documents are prepared well.
JW202 Form: usually come out within one month after students get admitted.
> For those who applied for long term study (more than 6 months), students can apply for X visa with the admission letter and JW202 form.
> For those who applied for short term study (less than 6 months), students are suggested to apply for L visa with the admission letter.